Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Slept in today opps!

So we slept in today and we were a tiny bit late to Kindergarten opps.

Whenever I discuss schools etc with people, they make the same comments about how because Cody is a boy he'd be better off being held back.Holding him back based on age is stupid,I plan to only hold back if the kinder teacher thinks he isn't ready. I think looking at how he is doing at the end of term 3 will give us an idea on where he is at.

I have started doing Nutrimetics,so I''m now a rep of them i can sell you stuff from there etc.i am pretty excited.

So far I'm doing ok on the no spend challenge. Cody & tyson start swimming lessons on the 16th march they will be every monday (except for school holidays & public holidays) at 10:30am.

0 comments: