Thursday, April 9, 2009

beyond blue





























Some people may find it surprising that I am very passionate about Beyond Blue & thier campaign.I have my reasons though.




Aaron: a life in pictures


Why is this guy so important you ask? Well this is my little brother Aaron. We were pretty much best friends almost we fought like all siblings do. I remember mum telling me the new baby was a boy and thinking that was awesome I always wanted a brother.








There is an almost 4 year gap between Aaron &I.










I hear you saying "jess get to the point" ....






Well, 2007 was a big year for Aaron.











In January 2007 he became a father to






Axden. He was on top of the world proud as any new dad is.












He got a job he was really excited about. Looking back its hard to pinpoint a trigger or cause,but on 13th August 2007 he was dead.


No one knows why.





His death has left a hole in the family.





Please support beyond blue its a great cause,if one person can be helped through beyond blue its 1 life saved and hundreds spared grief of thier death.









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Aaron so much. Its so hard to see pictures of him.