Thursday, May 14, 2009









Menu Planning time
Things to go in the freezer to join my growing stock pile of Gluten Free(GF) foods:
Fusion Risotto cakes
corn & tuna fritters
pizzas
pasta sauce
chicken nuggets
fish fingers
*these meals are all from the destitute gourmet stunning food for small change cookbook* I just adapted some things for GF things like rice crumbs for breadcrumbs, GF bread for bread,GF flour for normal flour (not a real hard thing to work out).
Also plan to have some chips in the freezer made the way the failsafe cookbook suggests. I'm planning to use sweet potato,normal white potato and carrot for the chips.
Once I figure out the logistics of GF pasta making I hope to get some pasta into our stockpile.
I have all these cookbooks and i barely refer to them ,mostly as some cookbooks require so many ingriedents or the methods are confusing.
I have 3 or4 jamie oliver ones, 2 destitute gourmet, 3 baby relates cook books ,1 pasta one, 2 cake ones,1 failsafe cookbook,1 deceptively delicous cookbook.I have my favourites that i have used and the ones i use alot. I could rehome a few but then i think,i might need it one day lol.So,my bookshelf of cookbooks grows.right now I'm looking atgetting more destitute gourmet books,some allergy friendly ones and some freezer friendly ones (recommened your favourites please!!!)

















0 comments: