Tyson had his check-up yesturday,in the end its bittersweet.He is being reffered to the local developmental assement clinic, while its great he will be assessed alot quicker then Cody was. I feel sad knowing that we have started this journey with another child,depsite suspecting something wasn't right for a while.I guess in a way I half hoped to be told he was just normal,going through the terrible two's etc.
I guess the pain of being told yes you're child needs to be reffered for assessment,doesn't ever go away as each child goes through it.Allan took the news rather badly intially,mostly because we dont really know what has caused cody's problems,he's worried we'll just be put on a list and forgotten about for a year or so.My plan is if he ist seen by the end of the year i will go private.
We will be getting a specialist in to figure out settling techniqes for Tyson(still likes to be wrapped and with heavy blankets on him).This should be happening in a few weeks.
Allan is off to get a mole on his arm checked today after he showed me his arm and asked what i thought caused the mystery lump,I told him it coud be a eary sign of melanoma.He is pretty worried,given that he quit smoking just before Charie was born but had been smoking since he was 12,(he's now 24.)

.jpg)
1 comments:
Sorry to hear all that Jess. Stay strong.
Im always here if you need me.
I hope the lump Allan has is malignat(sp)
HUGS
xox
Post a Comment